About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie. My formal name is Lady Margaret, but I can't imagine that anyone would ever take the time to actually call me that if they REALLY wanted to get my attention. . . .Apparently "Lady means "breadkneader" or "head of the brood" and Margaret means "pearl." I am a field bred English Cocker. I was raised the first 7 months of my life by a wonderful breeder in Canada who took very very very good care of me. Her name is "Trudy." My Mama's name is "Billie." (Her FB Badge is shown below.) The two of them still keep in touch so they can talk about me, I guess.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fishing

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OH, this is so sweet. Love these photos.
    You may not remember me, I'm a friend of Sharron F. and I have Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
    I sure enjoyed meeting you and the lovely Maggie at Urban Fauna.
    Great to see Maggie again, if only in pictures.
    I keep up on your blog on Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I remember you, Bobbie! I decided to continue Maggies blog. I think she might be too big for Urban Fauna now. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete