About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie. My formal name is Lady Margaret, but I can't imagine that anyone would ever take the time to actually call me that if they REALLY wanted to get my attention. . . .Apparently "Lady means "breadkneader" or "head of the brood" and Margaret means "pearl." I am a field bred English Cocker. I was raised the first 7 months of my life by a wonderful breeder in Canada who took very very very good care of me. Her name is "Trudy." My Mama's name is "Billie." (Her FB Badge is shown below.) The two of them still keep in touch so they can talk about me, I guess.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An Afternoon in the Snow with Ash!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Today I went to work with Mama. She told me if I was really good that I would get to play in the park on the way home. I must have been really good because, not only did I get to play in the park--but she arranged a play date with Ash!
Here's how the afternoon began:


Then Ash got to the park! I though he'd never get here!

Let the fun begin! Woof!





Justify Full


And let the fun continue. . . .all afternoon!!! Pleeeeeeezzzzzzzzz. ( I know your feet are freezing, Mama because you are wearing your fancy boots from Paris, but you can go back and get another pair next year!)

Sheryl Crow sings in the background: "All I wanna do, is have some fun. . . 'till the sun goes down and . . .Ash and I are pooped, doo doo doo doo doo."


Let's play leap frog!!!



























2 comments:

  1. We love following Maggie and her fun!
    Crispin and Mango say, "Hi!" and hope to see you both at Urban Fauna next month.
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bobbie! We are having fun updating it. I hope to be at UF next month also. I am glad you are enjoying the blog. : )

    ReplyDelete